Foo-Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a place for foo member to re-unite

2 posters

Flamey and Sandy's RP Palace

TimberWolf009

Flamey and Sandy's RP Palace - Page 13 Empty Re: Flamey and Sandy's RP Palace

Post  TimberWolf009 Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:34 am

Emberfang stared at Mistycloud suspiciously as Hawkwing helped her over. "What has been decided? Has she chosen to join us?" Poppytail asked, glad she had said something before her deputy.
    ShadowGem

Post  ShadowGem Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:15 pm

"Are you mouse brain!" Mistycloud growled only to get a hard whack from Hawkwing's tail after this comment. "No I am not joining anyone though for letting me live suppose I  will help you three rescue Willowstar and than maybe gather my friends from the Shadow leader while we are at it but that is all. I suggest we each pick up a slab of the broken glass as extra protection." Mistycloud finished and than mumbled something underneath her breath. "Sounds good to me what do you think Emberfang?" asked Hawkwing
    TimberWolf009

Post  TimberWolf009 Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Emberfang glared at her. "For now, I'll reserve judgement. We'll see who you really are." She said, padding past her to pick up a piece of glass.
    ShadowGem

Post  ShadowGem Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Mistycloud rolled her eyes and did the same along with the rest of the group. They wondered which of the unbroken mirrors was the pathway to the Shadow cats lair.
    TimberWolf009

Post  TimberWolf009 Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:11 pm

"Poppytail, you have a connection with StarClan as a medicine cat. Is it possible you may have a connection with other supernatural things? Is it possible you could find which mirror is a portal to the Shadow cat's lair?" Emberfang said. Poppytail hesitated. "Well, I can certainly try." the white cat closed her eyes, concentrating on the power around her. "I do feel something," she said. "The broken mirror is in the room to our right." She padded in and stopped in front of a shard that was dark purple, green and black. "Right here."
    ShadowGem

Post  ShadowGem Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Mistycloud started to shiver just looking at the mirror made her fur stand up. "I am not sure how well this will all turn out considering there are only three of us to fight against anything that could come our way." She meowed looking at Poppytail motioning that she would need to be protected more than having her fight with them being a med. Mistycloud placed a paw on the shard making it glow and cause dark clouds to arise from inside the shard. "Only cats who are allies with the Shadow cats can open the way into the other place. If Shadow had know I was defeated but not dead he would have killed me without a second thought so that you three couldn't disturb his plans." The shard started to shake after Mistycloud spoke these words and just like magic the shard inhaled the cats within seconds into the dark world of the Shadow cats!
    TimberWolf009

Post  TimberWolf009 Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Emberfang had initially expected something cliche: a dark forest, with a starless sky, but that wasn't the case. Jagged cliffs surrounded them, hanging out over a body of black water below. "You have to take the correct path to reach the shadow cats," Mistycloud explained, "if you land on the wrong peak, you get dumped into the water, with a large giant squid." She jumped onto a ledge to their left. "Just follow me, and keep your eyes and ears open."
    ShadowGem

Post  ShadowGem Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:42 pm

"Stay on your paws." Meowed Hawkwing moving along the strange yet dangerous pathway where Mistycloud was leading them. He wondered if there was more than just a giant squid that lay ahead of them. This was the new territory to him not only that it is the dark shadow cats land after all and it couldn't be that simple with just that creature in their way! Shaking his head he tried to stay focus on keeping up with the group and not to be dinner for the squid or any pitfalls leading to a endless fall.
    TimberWolf009

Post  TimberWolf009 Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Emberfang jumped after Mistycloud, seeing her stopped at the one in front of her. "Stay here, I'll have to take care of the guards myself, they'll only invincible to their own kind." She leapt out into the darkness.
    ShadowGem

Post  ShadowGem Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:09 pm

"Be very careful Emberfang." Warned Hawkwing in a low whisper watching Emberfang creep up behind one of the smaller guards. Mistycloud just grunted at Emberfang's comment making her seem weak and not useful was something that ruffled her fur.
    TimberWolf009

Post  TimberWolf009 Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Emberfang twitched her ears in annoyance, turning to Hawkwing. "When we get out of this, remind me to shred your ears for agreeing to let her come."
    ShadowGem

Post  ShadowGem Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Hawkwing hissed playfully "Sure if you can catch me afterwards!" Mistycloud shook her head at how peppy Hawkwing was acting even though this is a unknown and dangerous area to every other cat  but herself. Emberfang stalked slowly be hide the first guard with claws unsheathed ready to make the first move and looked to see if the other guards had noticed her movement but it seemed they were more concerned with something else.
    TimberWolf009

Post  TimberWolf009 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Mistycloud stepped forward, dipping her head. The two guard cats dipped their heads back. With their eyes averted, Mistycloud quickly grabbed the neck of one of them in her jaws, snapping it in half, nicking out with her hind claws at the other guard cat's throat, jabbing it into his windpipe. Now that the guard cats were dead, she beckoned out the Clan cats.
    ShadowGem

Post  ShadowGem Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Hawkwing purred and came to Emberfang's side. "That was brilliant work Emberfang! If this is how strong the dark forest cats are than passing through here will be as easy as catching prey." He meowed. Mistycloud rolled her eyes still unsure of how easy it would be the next time they have to fight more guards. The foes would be far stronger than the two just defeated. This was only the entrance after all and they still had a long way ahead of them to get to where Willowstar was being held.
    TimberWolf009

Post  TimberWolf009 Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:11 am

The cats stalked in the shadows, keeping their eyes open for signs of any shadow cats. Suddenly, a loud voice boomed out. "What do you mean she betrayed us?!" It was the shadow leader!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:39 pm